Sarasota Fine Art Show, January 6 & 7, 2024
Art of the Show
Every Hot Works Fine Art Show features one-of-a-kind and limited- edition artworks in many materials by our participating studio artists who come from the local Sarasota area and around the entire country. Every artist offers their works in person.
Wall Art: Oil and acrylic paintings, prints, giclee, watercolors, art photography, digital art and collages in the styles of realism, impressionism and abstract.
Styles: Tropical, contemporary, gulf coast, art nouveau, art deco, Sarasota landmarks, marine life, fauna, flora, still-life, architecture, nostalgia, abstract and more.
3-Dimensional Sculpture: Ceramic, art glass, wood, metal, acrylic, mixed media in tabletop, garden art, or architectural pieces for home or office.
Home Decor: Local Sarasota handmade furniture, serving platters and cutting boards, wall mirrors, accessory tables, lamps, home accessories, and pillows.
Wearable Art & Jewelry: Fine jewelry in silver, 14k & 18k, cloisonne, cast lost wax, and enamel. Items offered include handmade earrings, bracelets, necklaces, brooches, and more.
- Hot Works fine art and craft shows are voted as one of America’s Top 100 Art Shows in America – 18x by Sunshine Artist Magazine and Art Fair Source Book
- The Sarasota Fine Art Show returns to Phillippi Estate Park with high visibility off of US-41/Tamiami Trail, just south of Siesta Key and downtown Sarasota
- Executive Producer Patty Narozny has 35+ years of media and event experience
- Featuring high quality, juried fine art and craft show with top-notch artists selling their original and personally handmade art
- All discipline for sale including paintings, sculpture, glass, clay, photography, wood art, fiber, mixed media, jewelry and more
- Criteria for jurying is based on originality, technique, execution and booth appearance
- There is something for everyone, in all price ranges
- Institute for the Arts & Education is the 501c3 non-profit organization which supports visual arts, cultural diversity, community enrichment and fostering art education among youth
- Our philosophy is to bring patrons specifically to the art show with the means to purchase art – they are culturally savvy with money to spend
- Both onsite marketing and turnkey community enrichment opportunities are available
- We are grateful for the continued relationships with local media – WEDU PBS, WUSF 89.7 Public Radio, Suncoast News Network, Jewish news, Longboat Key News, Sarasota City News, and Landings Eagle
- Large banners, event postcards and posters are hung and distributed within the community to further target the art-buying patron which helps to make the show a success
- Great food and live entertainment
- While at the show be sure to visit the Youth Art Competition – this unique and one-of-a-kind program invites all students in grades K-8 or 6-12 (depending on the show) to enter his/her original art that is publicly displayed within the art show duration of the event; Sunday at 3pm there is a presentation of Youth Art Awards with cash prizes – students are exposed to the rules and entrepreneurship opportunity of doing art shows for a living
- Tents: Lightdomes for Rent https://tents4events.us/ $230+tax for Light Dome, Pro-Panels are $140+tax. To reserve, please call Joe with Tents 4 Events at 954-675-7634 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Includes set up and tear down
- There is free admission; optional donations are accepted at Donate Now to support arts and education
$5 parking that is close and very convenient; good for in and out access; supports arts and education
- Our #1 goal is to make Hot Works Sarasota Fine Art Show a pleasant and profitable experience for all of our stakeholders, at the same time bringing a wonderful event to the community. Questions? Contact Patty at 941-755-3088 or email@example.com.
Sarasota January 6 & 7, 2024
Please Support our Sponsors
Contributions and in-kind support services play a critical role in every Hot Works event. We thank our local officials, media partners, corporate sponsors and friends who make our community outreach programs possible. Thank you!